Sunday, May 13, 2012

A letter to My Boy...

Dear Westin,

You are now a whole year old! The moment I found I was pregnant with you, you have brought nothing but the purest joy. You still do. I love so many things about you. You are the silliest, sweetest and most handsome boy. You are so special. You are the one who made me mama.

 It has been a year of learning for both of us!You my son have taught me so much. I never knew that I could love and adore anything besides your daddy as much as I do you!

You have taught me to always find the joy in things, even in the mundane. ;) You are all smiles from the moment you awake until I walk you to your crib. Daddy laughs that even when you go to bed I could just sit and stare at pictures of you or watch you on the monitor for hours. It's probably true. You have been one of my greatest blessings in life. I thank God that he chose me to be your mommy.

I pray not only for you. But I pray for me, that I might be the exact mother that He wants me to be for you. You deserve the best.

Thank you for a year of happiness, tears, giggles and cries. I will take them all again and again to have you! I love you buddy. :)

Love,
Mama

No comments: