Sunday, May 13, 2012

He's One!

So Westin is now officially one! He was partied into his first birthday on Saturday. It was a grand day! ;) I had so much fun planning this party. It was all family so not too big. Although I did go a little over board on decorations. But what can I say. He is ONE! This called for a celebration! The theme was "Little Man" so I had ties and mustaches all around. Of course in the midst of all of the celebrating, I was only able to get pictures of the display table that I made...such is life! Enjoy!




He saw the cake!
And then of course since it's a little man party, we had to pull out the fake mustaches! ;)
It really was a great day and Westin had a great time with all of his cousins! Next year I say that it will be a low key party...we shall see. ;)

2 comments:

Megan said...

What a cute party and birthday boy :)

Megan said...

What a cute birthday boy and party :)