Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Crazy hunger dreams...


Never in my life, have I ever dreamt about food. Until about oh...five months ago. Since I was newly pregnant, I started having weird dreams occurring all around food! Ha! I don't really even wake up hungry, but have in the middle of the night. Which I always ignore (except that one time!)

I can't remember all of them. Usually I am very perturbed during the dream, because I can't get my food the way I want it. One was where I was standing in line at a Whataburger trying to order a burger. Which I am not a typical fast food burger eater. Unless it's Sonic. I don't know what it is about that place, but I love them. In my dream I remember getting mad, because they couldn't get my order right- go figure.

Last night was by far the weirdest. I woke up around 4am and just tossed and turned drifting on and off dreaming until this morning. But, seriously I dreamt about... get ready for it...cake batter. Yep, that is right. I wanted nothing but cake batter in my dream and was thoroughly enjoying myself. Hahaha! Weird right?

Not the most interesting post, but worthy for posting in my eyes so I don't forget the randomness of this pregnancy!

No comments: