Monday, January 4, 2010

365 truth


This year I am going to dedicate more of my time reading and meditating on the word. I know that I am bad in this area, there is always something that seems to come up. Time is a frequent excuse, which is rubbish. God never runs out of time when it comes to us. He is always there to hear us. He is always there no matter what, He doesn't forsake.! Another blogger came up with this idea and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about it! It's called 365 truth, you can check it out here.

I am really pumped about it, because sometimes it's really hard to dedicate myself to reading my bible. There is accountability and it's great to hear other peoples comments on the verses that we are reading. Within the year, we will have read the whole Bible! I know that it's going to be great and I am looking forward to all of the change that will take place!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I was going to join in too. But I looked yesterday and am already behind and got discouraged. I might join in we will see.
You go girl!