Monday, November 8, 2010

In everything..

God is there. He is truly everywhere. His beauty in everything. I love that even while driving in my car just as the sun is going down, He shows me the all of the beauty that He holds in  His hands through the colors in the sky.

I love that I can see His beauty when the cold air (Yay to the Yay!) hits me in my face and I am reminded that just as quick as the coldness is quick to greet me, so is He. Right when I call on Him. His love never fails me. His presence is always near me.

God is here as I am listening to my husband play the piano. Even in simple moments like these. I am reminded just how near He is.

God is in our troubles. He already knows what we are going through. When we ask, He takes them away. Not always at the exact moment we want Him to, but in His perfect time. When He does, all Glory goes right back to Him. Where it belongs.

Psalm 46: " God is our refuge and strength, a very  present help in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam,
though the mountains tremble at its swelling. There is a river whose streams make glad  the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns.
The nations rage, the kingdoms totter; he utters his voice, the earth melts. The Lord of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.  Come, behold the works of the Lord, how he has brought desolations on the earth.
He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; he breaks the bow and shatters the spear; he burns the chariots with fire.
“Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”
 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress."

No comments: