Friday, August 14, 2009

First of the First

This is my first of many blogs to come! Hopefully I will not ramble too much on all of them! Currently I am totally pshyched, because tonight I am going to my first antique auction! I have never been before and hear (for those of us antique lovers) that it is totally a lot of fun! This particular one that I am going to gives you FREE non-alcoholic dacquiries! I will try to ignore how many calories I will be drinking. I have been trying extremely hard to watch lately what and how much I have been eating. We just came back from vacation and when I came home and got on the scales...let's just say Ahhh. I mean come on, when you are on vacation, who wants to eat salads at every restaurant! Not me!

So, needless to say I am back at it! Maybe I should just sip someone elses tonight! Ha! I will have to let you know how it goes and if I come home with anything! Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: