Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tired Girl and her Pup

Whew! Today has been a day! I substitute teach and today I had Kindergarten....Bless all Kindergarten teachers!!! The kids are adorable but exhausting! I came home and collapsed with my feet throbbing. That probably had something to do with my new flats that I wanted to wear, but have yet to brake in. Ok, so far not the most comfortable-but they're really cute! That counts right? Beauty is pain, ya know! I really didn't want to cook dinner tonight so I convinced my husband to go to Mission Burrito. If you have never heard of it, it's a lot like Chipotle's. Which I love both of them! So once I had that and my Diet Coke I was a happy girl again!

Maggie has grown so much since we got her! She already weighs 30 pounds! Oh Lord help me, she is only 6 months! Back a few months ago when I was trying to convince my husband to get a dog, I was looking for a Shih-Tzu. Yeah, I know your laughing! What did I end up with- a German Shepherd Grey eyed cutie! Compleeeetely different! She was just so sweet and pretty. Now I wouldn't change anything! Puppies are a lot of work but a lot of fun too! Here are some sweet pics of my Maggie Moo!

This was probably right after we got her

Here she is today! So sweet!


This is what I get when I tell her something she doesn't want to hear! Such Attitude!

I love this hyper chickeedoo!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi, I'm another Melanie. I got here through Kelly's Korner. Just wanted to say Hi & also that we have the same bedding in our master bedroom. Too funny! Your pup is adorable! Many blessings!

Melanie said...

Ha! That is funny! Thank you she is a handful! =)